I have found and gathered here some great pieces of wisdom I agree with. It’s about life, happiness, and success.
I take no credit except when I state otherwise. Enjoy!
- Dreams don’t expire until you say they do.
- Overthinking creates problems that were not even there.
- Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
- Religion is belief in someone else’s experience. Spirituality is having your own experience.
- The truth you believe and cling to makes you unavailable to hear anything new.
- Don’t make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.
- I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me, because I know exactly who I am.
- I love straightforward people. The lack of drama makes life a lot easier.
- When someone does something wrong, don’t forget all the things they did right.
- It’s better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie.
- A lie doesn’t become truth, wrong doesn’t become right, and evil doesn’t become good, just because it’s accepted by a majority.
- Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.
- You don’t get rich by doing certain things. You get rich by doing things in a certain way.
- How beautiful is to stay silent/calm when someone expects you to be enraged.
- The one who follows the crowd will go no further than the crowd. Those who walk alone are likely to find themselves in places no one has ever been before.
- 12 things to remember:
– The past cannot be changed.
– Overthinking can take your peace of mind and cause sadness.
– Opinions don’t define your reality.
– Everyone’s journey is different.
– Things always get better with time.
– Judgements are a confession of character.
– What goes around comes around.
– Positive thoughts create positive things.
– Smiles are contagious.
– Happiness is a choice.
– You only fail if you quit.
– Kindness is free.
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.
- Never feel bad for sometimes putting yourself first and doing what’s right for you.
- Live your own life without worrying about the expectations of others.
- There’s nothing in this world that can trouble you more than your own thoughts.
- The entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down, unless you allow it to get inside you.
- Sometimes the people with the worst past end up creating the best future.
- The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
- One of the best lessons you can learn in life is to master how to remain calm.
- Being in love with someone who’s in love with someone else is like waiting for a ship at the airport.
- When you talk, you’re only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
- Overthinking kills happiness.
- We meet people for a reason. Either they’re a blessing or a lesson.
- A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talked to each other instead of about each other.
- Fake friends are like shadows — always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hours.
- Successful people have a sense of gratitude. Unsuccessful people have a sense of entitlement.
- Never assume that you’re stuck with the way things are. Life changes, and so can you.
- Age doesn’t determine maturity. Education doesn’t determine intelligence. Rumors don’t determine who you really are.
- The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
- When you truly don’t care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.